About Social Media Manager Nicky
I work as a Freelance Social Media Manager with a warm and friendly approach. I started out working in marketing in 2005 in high pressured corporate roles in the City of London. In March 2014, I was inspired to start my social media business after realising I wanted to do something I loved and help people in some way. I started running my local walking group’s Facebook Page and our membership suddenly started going up. I found myself constantly thinking of content ideas and ways to draw people in. It was at this point I realised I had found my calling. There are so many amazing businesses out there that aren’t getting the exposure they deserve. My aim is to help businesses get their message out there and build a likeable online presence leading to more business and a great relationship with their customers.
I love working as a Social Media Manager and seeing businesses grow on and offline through the use of social media. When I can be dragged away from my keyboard, my other love is walking in our beautiful countryside.
If you would like a chat about ways I can help please drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on 07792 44 6594 for a no obligation chat.
Skills & Experience
- Efficient awareness of workload and content.
- Highly organised, methodical & able to prioritise.
- Maintains motivated outlook and committed to completing tasks.
- Hard working, flexible and strong desire to always be learning.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Warm and friendly approach.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms.
- Great at coming up with original and engaging ideas
- Professional and confident communicator.
- Always a cheerful disposition.
- Dedicated to providing consistent, reliable and friendly assistance at all times.
If you would like to find out more about us as a business and how we could help you…
Some Kind Words
Nicky worked as my personal assistant for three years in a busy and pressurised environment. As the first line of contact, Nicky received many positive unsolicited comments from my clients and I am very happy to be able to recommend Nicky to anyone needing a flexible and popular team member who can cover a wide range of organisational and secretarial skills.
Nicholas Avery, Temple Bright